Any further questions, please contact us through the following ways：
商务合作 - Business Cooperation：email@example.com
精英人才加入我们 - Elite Talent：firstname.lastname@example.org
改进建议 - Suggestions & Feedback：email@example.com
客服热线 - Customer Service：firstname.lastname@example.org
联系地址 - Contact Address：
3 rue bellini - 92800 Puteaux - FRANCE
We appreciate your support and feedback!
All content published on this website, including but not limited to text reports, pictures, videos, graphics, logos, trademarks, layouts, column catalogues and names, content classification standards, etc., are subject to the 《Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China》, the《Copyright of the People's Republic of China Trademark Law》, the《Patent Law of the People's Republic of China》 and the applicable international conventions on the protection of copyright, trademark, patent and other property ownership laws, the corresponding copyright licenses are owned by this website.
No media, website or individual may reprint, reproduce, reproduce, modify, display or use part or all of the content or services of a penny platform, or on a non-penny platform, without the written authorization of the penny platform. Mirroring is established on the server. If it has been reproduced, please delete it yourself. At the same time, we reserve the right to further pursue the legal responsibility of the relevant actors.
We hope to cooperate with various media to sign a copyrighted license contract. The price of the specific work authorized is determined according to the charging standard. Infringers shall be held liable for infringements that are unauthorizedly reproduced.
If it has been authorized for use on this website, it shall be used in accordance with the terms stipulated in the authorization contract.
The information picture on this website and the part of the business image belong to the third party. The purpose is to convey more information. It does not mean that the website agrees with its opinion and is responsible for its authenticity. The copyright of the reproduced information belongs to the original media and the author. If other media, websites or individuals reprint and use it, please bear the legal responsibility such as copyright.
This website provides links to other websites for users to obtain relevant information. The linked websites are not owned by ecentime.com. We have no control over the content, form and validity of the website.
本网站刊载的所有内容，包括但不限于文字报道、图片、视频、图表、标志标识、商标、版面设计、专栏目录与名称、内容分类标准等， 均受《中华⼈民共和国著作权法》、《中华⼈民共和国商标法》、《中华⼈民共和国专利法》及适用之国际公约中有关著作权、 商标权、专利权以及或其它财产所有权法律的保护，相应的版权许可使用权均属本网站所有。
- ·- 代购信息
- ·- 私人折扣卡券
- ·- 为获取个人利益的邀请信息
- ·- 其他各类形式的违规信息
- ·- 用户发布的上述违规内容将会被系统屏蔽，并扣除发帖时获得的相应经验及金币。
- ·- 用户多次发布相同内容涉及刷金币刷经验嫌疑，系统将删除发布内容并扣除发帖时获得的相应经验及金币。
- ·- 用户删除本人已发布内容后会自动扣除通过发布该内容获得的相应经验及金币。
- ·- ⚠注意
1. 用户可以通过微信，邮箱（发送至 email@example.com）方式向一分钱进行投稿。
7. 文章一旦发布于一分钱，即视为许可一分钱享有专有地在业务范围内的所有渠道使用其作品的权利，以及作品完成两年内 “第三方以相同方式使用的同意权”和“所获报酬分成权”。非独家、非首发文章一旦上传一分钱，即默认为许可一分钱在二年内享有免费使用权。
Editorial & Content Operation Manager
WHO WE ARE :
At ECENTIME(欧洲一分钱), we connect 3 millions active oversea shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to make people do shopping like a local. With our predictive software algorithms, coupled with deep insights into Chinese consumer intent and purchasing habits, we are able to give the right recommended products to the right people, combining with deep insights articles and bloggers videos, eCentime helps improve Chinese oversea online shopping by allowing consumer to reach more precise information of European products and good shopping tips. Do you want to have an impact on the world’s Chinese internet users ? Join us and be part of something big.
Based in Paris and reporting into the Decision group in Paris, you will support eCentime content and marketing strategy and implement all relevant project from A to Z. Understand Chinese social networking with its different social actors and implement right marketing strategy with propre channels. Your responsibilities will be launched in-house KOL project, establish eCentime content strategy.
This position requires high organisational and self-driven ability, a communicator talent, an ability to work well with external resources and a willingness to work in a challenging, fast paced and small dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
In the « Editorial & Content Ops Manager » team, the main tasks are:
- ·Identify and choose the right KOL inside the Chinese community
- ·Define and propose new collaboration program and implement with real actors
- ·Plan and launch different marketing awareness project to make eCentime high involved inside oversea Chinese community
- ·Drive the execution process to deliver timely communications
- ·Ensure best practice communication and demand generation to drive leads and ROI
- ·Expert understanding of the Chinese social networking and social operations in order to leverage the learnings and maintain a consistency
- throughout the Southern Europe region
- ·Define in-house collaboration strategy and process
- ·Education: Graduate of MA/ MSc.
- ·Project management skills, structure and easy to go
- ·Editorial management experience
- ·Confident communicator who is able to work with people of different backgrounds, abilities, and seniority
- ·Capability to work autonomously, to get things done and to adapt to a fast moving environment
- ·Rigor, precision, organization et autonomic
- ·MS Office Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- ·Fluent in French, English, Chinese
- ·Location : Paris La défense
- ·Job type : Full time
- ·Salary : Depend on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
CHARTER ON COOKIES
Current version published on 24/05/2018 and entering into force on 25/05/2018.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
What types of cookies?
According to their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified among the categories described below and used by ECENTIME on this site: The absolutely necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as connecting to a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this site. Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as personal greeting and registration of your preferences (the choice of your language or region where you are for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and can not trace your movements to other sites. Analytics and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most viewed by visitors, do users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. The site www.ecentime.com uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), which allows you to analyze the navigation on the site and to perform statistics and audience measurements, and to improve the interest and ergonomics of our content. They contain certain information such as:
- ·- The domain name of the site consulted.
- ·- A user ID.
- ·- The browsing history on the website using the "Google Analytics" service.
- ·- Your IP address to determine the connection city.
Use of third-party cookies
- ·1/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Internet Explorer Pour Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies Dans Internet Explorer, cliquez sur le bouton « Outils », puis sur « Options Internet ». Sous l’onglet Général, sous Historique de navigation, cliquez sur « Paramètres ». Cliquez sur le bouton « Afficher les fichiers ». Cliquez sur l’en-tête de colonne « Nom » pour trier tous les fichiers dans l’ordre alphabétique, puis parcourez la liste jusqu’à ce que vous voyez des fichiers commençant par le préfixe « Cookie » (tous les cookies possèdent ce préfixe et contiennent habituellement le nom du site Web qui a créé le cookie). Sélectionnez le ou les cookies comprenant le nom «ECENTIME» et supprimez-les. Fermez la fenêtre qui contient la liste des fichiers, puis cliquez deux fois sur « OK » pour retourner dans Internet Explorer.
- ·2/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Firefox Pour FirefoxTM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies Allez dans l’onglet « Outils » du navigateur puis sélectionnez le menu « Options ». Dans la fenêtre qui s’affiche, choisissez « Vie privée » et cliquez sur « Affichez les cookies ». Repérez les fichiers qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME », sélectionnez-les et supprimez-les.
- ·3/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Safari Pour Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html Dans votre navigateur, choisissez le menu « Édition > Préférences ». Cliquez sur « Sécurité ». Cliquez sur « Afficher les cookies ». Sélectionnez les cookies qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME » et cliquez sur « Effacer » ou sur « Tout effacer ». Après avoir supprimé les cookies, cliquez sur « Terminé ».
- ·4/ si vous utilisez le navigateur Google Chrome Pour Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 Cliquez sur l’icône du menu « Outils ». Sélectionnez « Options ». Cliquez sur l’onglet « Options avancées » et accédez à la section « Confidentialité ». Cliquez sur le bouton « Afficher les cookies ». Repérez les fichiers qui contiennent le nom « ECENTIME », sélectionnez-les et supprimez-les. Cliquez sur « Fermer » « pour revenir à votre navigateur.
The following are the main help pages for setting up your smartphone:
- ·iOS : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- ·Android : http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies#Android_Devices
- ·Blackberry : http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- ·Windows Phone : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/11696/windows-phone-7
一分钱还会在用户使用一分钱的服务时收集用户的非个人信息，如用户的浏览器类型、先前访问网站的URL、ISP、操作系统和IP地址等。如果用户通过移动设备或其他设备访问网站或App，为了保障您的账号安全、交易安全以及系统运行安全，满足法律法规和我们协议规则的相关要求，在您使用我们的产品/服务过程中，经您授权， 一分钱将收集分配给该设备的唯一设备识别码(如IMEI/ Android ID/ Android Advertisement ID/ IDFA/ OPENUDID/ GUID/ OAID、SIM卡IMSI、ICCID信息等)或该设备的其他信息(设备信息号、设备MAC地址、软件列表、电信运营商等软硬件特征信息)。如果用户收到一分钱的电子邮件或提醒信息，不论是否点击其中包含的广告或要约，一分钱均视为已将其打开并对相关信息进行跟踪。此外，与绝大部分网站或者App运营商一样，“一分钱”记录互联网域名和主机名、互联网协议（IP）地址、浏览器软件和操作系统类型、点击流模式、访问属性、服务的日期和时间，用于分析和报告。
第三方供应商Google会使用cookie在我们的网站投放广告。谷歌使用DART cookie向访问我们的网站或互联网上其他网站的用户发送广告。用户可通过访问Google广告和内容网络隐私政策，停止使用DART cookie。
为了更好地服务于我们的用户，并提供用户感兴趣的要约和优惠券，我们利用Google Analytics来收集用户个人背景特征和兴趣数据，所收集的信息不会与任何第三方共享。访问者可选择停用Google Analytics展示广告，并通过“广告设置”对Google展示网络的广告展示进行设置。
ECENTIME SAS PRIVACY NOTICE (GDPR COMPLIANT)
This Policy is only applicable to ECENTIME’s products or services of Shanxi Fahua Network Technology Co.,LTD. The main business is online shopping guide including ECENTIME’s applications and website services: http://www.ecentime.com.
Last updated [September, 2021]
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Shanxi Fahua Network Technology Co.,LTD (collectively referred to as “ECENTIME”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website or mobile application (the “Platforms”)(regardless of where you visit it from) and use our services and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
I. Important information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how ECENTIME collects and processes your personal data through your use of the Platforms and engaging our services, including any data you may provide through the Platforms or by other means.
The Platform is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements our other notices and policies and is not intended to override them.
ECENTIME is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity:ECENTIME SAS
Contact Person: Product Manager
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address:1 Parvis de la Défense, 92044 Puteaux France
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL), the France supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.cnil.fr/). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the CNIL so please contact us (our contact details are set out above) in the first instance.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on the date as shown at the bottom of this privacy notice. Historic versions can be obtained by contacting us (our contact details are set out above).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Our Platforms may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Platforms, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
List of organizations that will receive data:
II. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Contact Data includes your email or a social media account of yours for registration.
• Identity Data includes your chosen username, gender, your chosen photograph and your location.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences regarding the marketing materials and information that you receive from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• Profile Data includes your interests, preferences (favourite brands and deals), feedback and survey responses.
• Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, heat map, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Platforms.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our Platforms, products and services.
We also collect, use and share data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your and others’ Profile Data to calculate the percentage of users that have a specific preference. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
III. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
subscribe to our service or publications (for example, newsletter and push notifications);request marketing to be sent to you;enter a competition, promotion or survey; make a transaction on our site or our partner’s website;give us some feedback.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
· Technical Data analytics providers such as Google, Apple, Baidu and others based outside the EU;
· Contact Data from providers of technical services.
· Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators.
· Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral
· Register based inside the EU.
IV. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us (our contact details are set out above).
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us (our contact details are set out above) if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). The cookies are used for personalized ads or content.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any other company for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us (our contact details are set out above).
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service experience.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Platforms when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Platforms work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Platforms. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Platforms, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Platforms and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us (our contact details are set out above).
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
V. Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table
in paragraph 4 above.
• External Third Parties as set out in the glossary below.
• Specific third parties that will provide you with a good or service.
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
VI. International transfers
We have employees based in China, who have access to the personal data.Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.
VII. Data security
We store all data on the server we have with Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)(https://aws.amazon.com/cn/).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
VIII. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us (our contact details are set out above).
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact and Identity Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
IX. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us (our contact details are set out above).
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us (our contact details are set out above).
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Complying with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
External Third Parties
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Geschäftsführer: Yangke SUN
Speditionstrasse 15a 40221 Düsseldorf
Registergericht und Handelsregisternummer:
Register-Nr.: HRB 86699
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.